Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
Most travelers need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to, or transit through, a Canadian airport.
캐나다 공항을 통하여 입국하는 대부분의 외국인들은 비자를 제시하거나 비자면제국가인 경우 eTA를 신청하여 입국허가를 미리 받아야 합니다. 대한민국은 비자면제국가이므로 대한민국 국적인 경우 반드시 출국전에 미리 eTA를 신청해야 합니다.
THINGS TO SEE IN TORONTO:
TRAVEL TO TORONTO:
There are two airports serving Toronto.
- Union Pearson Express Train – $12 (one way) (~25 min between the airport and downtown Union train station).
- Taxis to downtown Toronto. Cost ~$55 + tip (~ 30-60 minutes). Follow signs to the taxi queue.
- Public Transit – Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) There is no direct public transit, but there are city buses that connect to the subway system. Cost $3.25 (~ 60-90 minutes).
- 1. You can catch the 192 Airport Rocket bus on the lowest level of either terminal (column R4 in terminal 1, columns C8-C12 in terminal 3).
- 2. At Kipling subway station (the last stop on the bus), transfer to the eastbound Bloor/Danforth subway line.
- 3. For most downtown hotels, transfer to a southbound subway train at either St. George or Yonge station.
- 4. Make sure you find out the closest stop to your hotel in advance. Note that not all subway stations have elevators or escalators, so you might have to climb a flight of stairs.
- The airport is located in downtown Toronto.
- There is a complimentary shuttle that will take you to Union Station so you can take the subwayto the nearest stop to your hotel.
- Taxis are located in-terminal and cost about $10 to downtown.
TRAVEL IN TORONTO:
- In the city, you can use the TTC for subway, streetcars, and buses ($3.25). On the weekend, you can buy an unlimited one-day travel pass for $12.50 on all regular TTC routes for two people.
- Toronto is a very walkable city and the best way to enjoy the city is on foot.
PARKING IN TORONTO:
- The conference venue is located downtown Toronto and there are several options for parking.
- Check out Toronto’s Parking Authority Website (parking.green.com) or download the App (Green P) to your iOS device
- The conference will take place during regular work days, so please arrive earlier to find a parking spot.